The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Debbie shows excellence in her work ethic. She is online working from the crack of dawn and does not stop till her daily lists are complete. Nothing is too much to ask. She is frontline to our service and cannot do enough to provide accommodations to our patients at her own cost. She truly goes above and beyond with our patients but also to our ever growing team. She takes the difficult calls and as a lovely of calming and restoring balance. She really is the cement of the team. I have never met such an hard working enthusiastic committed colleague who is firmly become the star of the team but works diligently in the background to ensure the service runs smoothly.
She is a complete star and deserves an award.