The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Emma has worked on SAU for as long as I can remember. She is the first person you see when you walk on the unit. She always has a welcoming smile and really goes above and beyond to help everyone, whoever they may be.
She has welcomed innovation over the years and works her hardest for it to be as smooth as possible, no matter how challenging the task.
When times are hard whether this be ward constraints or personal constrains, Emma is always there to make it all a little bit easier.
Emma is a big fan of organising events out of work. She recognises that this is great for team building and it has seen the start of some amazing relationships over the years.
I would like to take this opportunity to my personal appreciation of what she has done for me over the years and also many of my colleagues. She has had a tough year personally and the amount of support she has received shows what an amazing person she is and shows how much she is loved by all of us. Keep being fabulous Emma. SAU is just one of your many success stories. Xxx