The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Since Matthew joined my immediate team, he has been nothing but supportive; helping to fix some long-standing issues with some of the work produced.
Matthew is so approachable, and he’ll always go that extra mile to help, teach and ensure you understand. Albeit it may take several attempts, but the patience & support are second to none when confidence has been lost.
I know that my mental wellbeing changed for the better and some confidence in my work has been restored since Matthew came into post due. Matthew’s guidance and having someone on the same ethical path towards work is much appreciated.