The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Rebecca also goes that one step extra for patient and staff, she is caring and supportive. Nothing is too much trouble for her and she supports everyone to the best of her ability.
Rebeca has help to set up staff engagement activities and have participated in them herself whilst encouraging others.
Rebecca is kind, empathetic and thoughtful when dealing with patients and staff.
Rebecca has helped my though my difficult times and supported to me remain positive.
Rebecca stepped up then Covid hit and helped to maintain the steps outlined by World Health Organisation to ensure patients and staff where safe.
Rebecca continues to go over and beyond to ensure the ward is running smoothly on a daily basis.