The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
IT & Digital
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Gail and Angela are always willing to help their Pathology colleagues with issues or when setting up new users or changes to systems, they always respond to requests with kindness and in a prompt manner.
They both hold lots of knowledge and are constantly quietly getting on with their work which is vital for our clinical users out in primary care and the community. Gail is good at linking in with the right people internally and externally to ensure risks are escalated and we are providing a quality service and focuses on patient safety.
They both help create a friendly atmosphere and promote wellbeing of colleagues and always ask how people are. They both take time to hold proper conversations with their colleagues and often share goodies with their colleagues.
We are working on a very big project to replace the Pathology IT system and both Gail and Angela have worked very hard to cleanse the data in the current system so we are starting with good quality data.
I want their efforts to be recognised and for them to know how much they are appreciated by the wider Pathology team.