The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Anna is an extremely competent member of our team. Since taking on this role from a previous person who just got the basic work done and only the 2nd person to ever be in post at Salisbury. Anna has transformed this role, she goes above and beyond every single day. She's innovative, creative and always does her best to find a way to make a situation work. She is kind, friendly and approachable to staff and patients. She has a lot of patient contact and helps out a great deal. She has taken a huge amount of admin burden from the clinical staff, doctors and nurse specialists. She will start early and finishes late to ensure the patients are cared for.