The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Dot.... well where do I begin, she's always cheerful, looks after everyone, is amazing with both patients and relatives. Always looks after the hungry and thirsty Drs that are not always able to take a break. She goes above and beyond her role every day. If you need help with anything Dot will do her best to assist. She's the glue that often holds the ward together. She always has a smile and cant do enough for the multidisciplinary team. She so deserves some recognition. Dot is patient and kind and always promotes the trust values. Every ward needs a DOT