The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
The three ladies who work on the unit are just amazing fabulous admin skills but so lovely towards relatives thry deal with every day .Nothing is too much for them and they are always cheerful and willing to help with anything . They are always getting mentioned by family who see them first when coming to visit their love ones. They help with the Follow up clinic and have been invaluable . Two of the members started as apprentices and despite their young age have developed their secretarial skills and are also very helpful answering the phones in the unit making it easier for nursing staff and Doctors to care for the patients rather than answer the phones and queries .