The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Estates & Ancillary
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
A team that has worked extremely hard throughout the whole of covid and continue to do so every day. They always work to the best of their ability and follow the hospital policies. They know how to prioritise their work load and know how to use their initiative to solve any hurdles the come up against. They always have a smile on their face and do what they can to help where possible even if it sometimes isn't their job role. They are strong communicators and are very approachable. Patient flow is a big priority for the team and they ensure it flows as much as possible.