The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Nancy is the backbone of the Dermatology Department and we would all be lost without her. Not only does she Wilkinson Day Unit's Ward Clerk, she orders and monitors all stores orders, arranges clinics and keeps the team in check. She is fantastic with patients, knows Evolve and CareFlow inside out and is a walking talking directory of contacts. If you need to know how a process works, you ask Nancy. On top of her many daily tasks, she has been instrumental in the setting up of our new Skin Centre theatres, and has also been pivotal in enabling the Plastics team to start up in their new theatres too; which is above and beyond her role. Finally, Nancy is the friendliest, happiest and kindest person I work with - I enjoy our time working together before the rest of the team arrive and if I ever need support in any way, Nancy is there. The whole department would be lost without her.