The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
The flow team are an exceptional team who go above and beyond on a daily basis. The flow team cover All of the emergency Surgical wards and Elective Surgical wards at New Cross. They ensure patients are bedded in a timely manner/ They also sort all of the complex discharges including fast tracks for palliative patients. Without the flow team, patients would not be moved from ED in a timely manner and potentially would not be able to under go their elective procedure including cancer cases. The team consists of three members who all work full time. They always prioritise the patient and patients safety and without them the Surgical Directorate would come to a stand still. Each and every member make a very valuable contribution daily.