The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Haarisah is someone who is always there for their team, and those outside the team. An individual who is willing to step up and take ownership of their role, someone who is always willing to guide, train, mentor, support and deliver results. There's a great and tireless work ethic behind her but not just that, she consistently goes above and beyond in delivering projects for other teams that falls within her specialism, not for the credit (which she rarely receives) but because it's for the benefit of the organisation and the end user; she goes well above and beyond her role. As well as innovating in and outside of the team and driving processes and projects forward, she is absolutely a team player and incredibly patient, tolerant and motivational, showing a kindness and resilience in numerous challenging circumstances. Her presence in the team makes being part of the team an even greater joy, she helps connect us more as a team, working towards our common goals and supporting each other with individual goals, and I am far from alone in thinking this.