Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Gemma is a mine of information, Ward attending staff, Consultants, GO, the new F1's Physio's, occupational health teams, for patients, for staff for relatives.
You could not meet a more hard working team player that Gemma. She is the spine of our ward and is central to the running of a very busy trauma orthopedic ward. Exceptional, yes, lovely personality and such a warm kind hearted person.
Through out Covid and after Gemma has worked tirelessly min her position as ward clerk, Yes she has all the skills that come naturally to her, empathy, thoughtfulness. Very knowledgeable on all aspects of nursing and administration. But Gemma is Gemma and enjoys her role as a band 2,
I could not imagine this ward without Gemma, she just makes our ward work.