The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Anita is compassionate towards all patients, she spends a lot of time speaking with them and assisting them with any needs they have. Anita generally knows of the relatives that come to visit, as she has spoken with them on the phone and has listened emphatically to any worries or concerns they may have.
Anita is a huge asset to the ward as she has a vast knowledge which she shares with all staff.
If a patient has died Anita is always there to speak with the relatives with kind words, tea, understanding and empathy.
Anita has been in her role for a number of years and if you ever need anything she is always willing to help, the font of knowledge for the ward.