The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
The Admin and Training Team always have a positive attitude and try their best to help staff, and go above and beyond to make sure staff are supported with their training needs. They also support the facilitators to have the right environment to undertake the training.
They listen to feedback to make sure that improvements are made. There is never a task that is too much to ask for.
Service with a smile seems to be their unwritten motto.
They have faced many challenges in the last year and have adapted with grace and serenity to the changing and challenging environment of digitising systems, new computer systems and telephony systems as well as a rebuild of the centre and being displaced due to the vaccination team moving in.
They open the building early and stay late so we can teach and train and make things better for our staff and patients and they never grumble, because they know at the end of the day it will make a difference to the staff and patients .
This is why they are deserving of an Unsung Hero Award.