The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
IT & Digital
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
The AV team provide crucial support in the deliver of training to our staff as well support in any matters that are related to IT and they are able to help. There is nothing that is ever too much to ask from the team, even when the ask might be outside of their role, they will always thrive to help.
Their work ethic and kindness makes them very approachable and supportive.
Recently, they have facilitated a change over in excess of 50 computers and monitors with minimal disruption and having at heart how much this could impact their colleagues work. They are very proactive in offering IT support to any member of the wider team.
Behind the scenes they constantly make sure that all of the equipment is working efficiently and ready promptly ready post use for any other staff that might need it.
The team is a joy to be around and is always able to lift colleagues spirit and bring humour to work.