The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Estates & Ancillary
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Vence has always been a team player but over the last few months with some challenging times in the department he has helped create a real team over in Neurology kitchen and can regularly be seen going over and above to ensure a quality service to the patients on this ward. We regularly receive compliments from the ward about the service he provides . He has come in early and stayed late to ensure the service given to the patients is the best they can possibly receive and has never once questioned or complained about any decisions that have been made that would affect his area.
Please click on the documents below to view the supporting documents.
View Document 1