The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Helen has regular feedback from patients about how brilliant she has supported and treated them when they have visited the hospital, she always gives 110% and nothing is ever too much trouble for her. She often gets comments written about her in feedback but the wider community don't always hear this. I just want Helen to know what a true asset she is to RJAH and how we are so lucky to have her in our team in pre-op. She certainly is one of the very best!! She is very caring towards everyone and she always goes above and beyond, she shows empathy and great kindness towards patients and colleagues.