The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Estates & Ancillary
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Rony has led several projects within the department in order to improve the service received by the patients. This has included the reorganisation of the pick and pack team and the area they work in. By reorganising they have managed to streamline the service which has meant fewer substitutions within the menu as the stock can be more easily found and stock levels better calculated. The patients may not have noticed the change however there have been significantly fewer substitutions to products as the staff can clearly locate stock when they need it. This has helped the team and more widely the hospital no end.