The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Estates & Ancillary
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
OTILDA IS WITH US MANY YEARS. VERY POSTIVE PERSON, ALWAYS HAPPY TO HELP. SHE IS VERY HARD WORKER. I MEET HER VERY TIRED MANY TIMES BUT STILL WITH SMILE ON HER FACE. SHE IS DOING VERY GOOD JOB ON LEVEL 7 MATERNITY. SHE HAS TO COVER BOTH SIDES SINCE FEW MONTHS AND THE AUDIT SCORES ARE STILL MORE THAN GOOD. ALWAYS UP TO STANDARD. SHE HAPPY TO HELP WITH EXTRA JOBS, HAPPY TO STAY LONGER IF WE NEED HER- EVEN FOR LAST SECOND. FRIENDLY PERSON, PERFECT WITH TEAM WORK, FULL OF POSITIVE ENERGY. I AM MORE THAN HAPPY WITH HER.