The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
This team are consistently facing daily challenges and solving problems together to ensure patients can still have their surgery. They each have such a unique character that makes them into an incredible team!
They are always accommodating last minute changes to theatre lists and ensuring all the documentation is there. They work side by side with the clinical teams everyday. Each and everyone of them put the patients first and this shows. I can often go down there and even patients are smiling in the waiting room because of the team! They enjoy their jobs and have an important role to play. They make all patients and staff feel welcome and are truly a pleasure to work with!