The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
IT & Digital
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
I have chosen Charlotte as she truly is inspirational. Charlotte goes above and beyond in her role in helping the Quality & Safety team achieve their targeted vision. Charlottes values and behaviours truly outshine in all that she does; she puts people first to ensure that our patients receive the care that they should. Without Charlottes dedication in helping with KP+ dashboards and other aspects within the Quality portfolio, the team would struggle to collate the themes/trends efficiently and effectively. Charlottes drive is proactive at all times and at times Charlotte must be being pulled from pillar to post by various departments but she never says 'No'.....her interpersonal skills, kindness and thoughtfulness to myself and our team is second to none! Charlotte is fantastic and a real asset to CHFT.