The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Estates & Ancillary
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
The Cardiology ward is very fast paced environment having an average of 12 discharges per day with admissions waiting to come in almost immediately. The cleaners stationed in the ward are always so reliable. They are always on standby to get the bed space ready for the next patient in time. They make the work easier for us all. sometimes, they go the extra mile of carrying out the cleaning in between their breaks when we have patients waiting in the lounge to be admitted. The ward runs smoothly because of their added efforts and we are very grateful to have this group of employees assigned to the ward. They are truly amazing