The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
I've been here 15 years and I've never met a navigator so committed to her job role, from her continuous support of her patients, how she supports the clinicians from Clinical Specialist Nurses to Consultants and her continuous commitment to self-improvement/training within her role.
She is well organised, friendly, innovative in terms of creating new patient events and KPI's and has excellent problem-solving skills.
I've seen her in previous roles around the Trust previously and I can honestly say that this role has been to date, the one she is most suited to and she has really upped her performance level to provide an exceptional service.