The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Carla is the most exceptional person I have had the pleasure to work with.
She goes above and beyond to help the team and staff with any queries or concerns. Nothing is ever too much hassle or too big or too small. She creates a collaborative working approach whereby she inspires all the people she works with. Her work ethic is fantastic and whatever you ask of her, she delivers without question.
When dealing with patient queries, she goes above and beyond her role in sorting these out, taking the strain off treating clinicians.
She creates such a welcoming and friendly environment to work in where you feel massively supported by her and if its something she cant help with, she will always try to help in whatever way she can. She is so empathetic and it is clear she has the kindest heart.
She is most certainly the unsung hero of our department.