The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Lucy has supported me throughout my time as a apprentice at Bedford Hospital, she has always gone above and beyond for me and even when approached about something that may not normally fall within her 'work' she spends the time getting the answers and spends even more time explaining it to myself making sure that i am happy with the outcome. In July this year i sustained a life long back injury which threw my course and my 'normal' way of working out of the window but Lucy has been there since day 1 to help me get back to work and back to some kind of normality as quickly as possible whilst still remaining professional and empathetic throughout - she has fit in meeting with me at a drop of a hat and sat there whilst i cried to make sure she has given the help that's needed.
Lucy is one of the NHS's secret gems that without her the course and many of its students would of folded a long time ago, without her there would be a significant loss to the TNA course.