The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
This admin Team are central to the running of the Hospital. They are flexible; supportive to new staff and accommodating to the constant changes in their working pattern and rota, so that the Hospital can deliver a service that is 7 days a week, keeping our patients at the forefront. We would not be able to provide this service without them. The staff provide a fantastic service to our patients and those that return are glad to see a friendly face when entering reception; MIU; wards or Out patients.
All the Clinical staff that work here, appreciate them and find them extremely supportive. A lot of the admin team have worked in this hospital for over 10 years, therefore showing that the staff are content in their roles. As their Line Manager, I am very proud of everything that they have achieved in this hospital and would like it to be noticed by way of appreciation that they are nominated.