The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
IT & Digital
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Paul always goes the extra mile with our queries here in the Hospital Inreach Team, we as a team remotely cover several hospitals and our IT support is always essential to do this. He accepts our queries via phone and teams which makes it easier to reach out to him should we need to reach him on the go, which adds extra availability. Paul is always supportive, and puts in extra time and effort to solve problems and troubleshoot when they are sometimes complex, as well as being kind, friendly and patient. We would not be able to provide the care and support to our patients on the days we struggle with IT without the help and support Paul gives us. He's a gem.