The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
The emergency department would not be able to function without her . She was here helping and supporting staff even during covid when she was a volunteer . Goes above and beyond to help us with whatever we need with a smile . She takes on additional jobs and responsibility. She is fantastic with patients and their relatives. She's also very pro active, hard working, extremally kind, polite and dedicated and very approachable . Nothing is to much for her she will always help or lets us know who can help . She takes an interested in staff and the department. She is backbone of the ED .