The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Lynda has been working as a SSNAP data analyst for around 15 years. Lynda always goes above and beyond the expectation of her job role. She always puts patient first and advocates for the patient where needed. Her passion towards her work always motivates the stroke team to give their best. Lynda is a team player and works together with the team. Lynda is friendly and always makes data collection easier.
Moreover Lynda is hardworking, highly organised and committed to help achieve team goals. She always comes to work with a positive attitude and is ever ready to help. Lynda is a huge asset to our team.