The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Clinic 6 is a small but exceptionally busy clinic. The admin/reception team are second to none, namely Su Jenkins and Julie Baxter. They fulfil multiple roles day to day often on their own. They staff the reception area, meeting and greeting patients as they attend, they also work as part of the call centre answering patients queries and booking them into clinic. They also manage some of the results that come into clinic. They are responsible for making sure rotas and annual leave are all up to date, the clinic lists are published in good time and able to make last minute changes. They are also the people that often deal with patient complaints in the first instance which is never a pleasant task and part of the reason why i think they should be recognised for their hard work and motivation. The list of all the things they do day to day is endless. The clinics couldn't function with out them.