The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Claire is an exceptional team member. She is proactive - she sees something that needs improving and comes up with a way to make it work better. She is a fantastic communicator - involving anyone that needs to be involved at all times. She is creative - coming up with ideas for how to improve ways of working e.g. making a clinic space look good for visitors/children, gathering feedback from families, improving a digital database to track cases etc.
She works extremely hard and is always available for anyone who needs her. She goes above and beyond her job description and is constantly coming up with new ideas. She has a fantastic drive for problem-solving and making improvements. She keeps our whole team functioning smoothly - enabling productive assessments for children and young people with Neurodevelopmental needs - the whole team of 24 people rely on her heavily to support them e.g. to plan their time for clinics, diagnostic meetings etc, as well as keep the main team base running smoothly. We would genuinely be absolutely lost without her.