The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Julie is the first face patients and relatives see prior to their eye operations. When she sees they are stressed and anxious she puts them at ease. She always remains professional. Julie is kind and thoughtful, always checking on relatives who are waiting for the patients, offering tea and coffee. She has worked throughout Covid and even does voluntary work with hope for food, going around our Eye unit asking for any donations of food and clothes each year. Julie is hard working and puts her fellow colleagues first. Julie is funny, approachable to all members of the team, from consultants to HCA's.