The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Estates & Ancillary
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Tony has gone above and beyond this year. He has managed a variety of challenges while supporting the children and young peoples inpatient service. Tony has provided exceptional support for staff and service users, ensuring our building remains safe and in operation despite multiple incidents and unexpected challenges. Tony has shown great flexibility and innovation in solving complex issues when they have arisen with the building. Tony has provided training for our team in using anti-barricade doors. Tony has been exceptionally responsive in addressing building issues, prioritising patient safety and supporting staff. Tony is always cheerful and very funny, even when presented with significant challenges!