The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Lisa is a valued member of the national Deaf Child Adolescents Mental Health service NDCAMHS, part of LYPFT. She is the link that keeps the team running smoothly, with her dedication and passion. She always goes above and beyond what is expected of her and will not rest until our staff or families have what they need. She has at time single handedly run 3 teams due to staff sickness and shortage within the wider team. She has offered to train new admin staff to get them up to speed whilst managing to continue to provide and excellent service to the team. She has excellent interpersonally skills, she will go above and beyond to make sure our families and other professionals receive information in a timely manner whist keeping the team informed. She managed the PPE throughout COVID and is always available for information and guidance with regards to Trust rules and would signpost the team to what they needed. She prides herself on providing a high quality service and her her attention to detail is second to non. We are a bi-lingual/bi-cultural deaf service and she has learnt British sign language to make sure that she can communicate with our deaf staff and deaf families. She offers training to the other admin team within MFT to help them welcome our deaf families at reception. Lisa will not rest until everyone has what they need, our team could not function without her.