The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
The Cancer Data team are our unsung heroes! Since the pandemic suspected womens cancer refferals have nearly doubled and the team have done a phenomenal effort in keeping on top of these refferals and also dealing with and supporting the patients who are often extremely stressed and anxious. The cancer team hasnt been able to double in size and they have pulled out all the stops!
The team never stop, through the pandemic they were extremely busy and when other services were able to stop they couldn't. They had to change and adapt and work so hard to support our clinical teams to ensure smooth patient care pathways. Through several periods of industrial action their services have had to continue too to look after our most vulnerable cancer patients. They haven't been able to stop and always go above and beyond to ensure that our clinical teams have all the information they need and that our women with suspected cancer.
Without them it is pretty simple, many women would not have had the timely cancer care that they need and deserve and they have made an significant positive impact on the lives of cancer patients and their families.
These staff behind the scenes are the epitome of being unsung heroes. We are so proud of them and want to celebrate everything they have done for the women of Cheshire and Merseyside and Beyond. Please can you consider them in the admin and clerical category. Is there was a category for superhero I would put them in there!