The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Vicky works for NHS Alder Hey Children's Hospital and holds many responsibilities and roles within the Trust, including roles within services and the community. Whilst juggling many responsibilities, Vicky showed determination and a drive for obtaining clinical safety sign off requirements, to progress into the AlderCare Meditech Expanse EPR Programme, with patient safety at the forefront of many priorities. Vicky is not only quality focused, Vicky aims to work with many individuals to achieve a common goal, for the greater good and benefit for all involved, including patients, their families, staff and volunteers. Vicky should be celebrated for her hard work and working with a mixture of AlderCare specialist EPR Contractors, as well as Meditech and Trust colleagues throughout a very complex EPR Expanse Programme. Vicky is not only a great colleague to work with, Vicky is also a very nice and genuine person.