The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Wendy always brightens my day, every time I pass through reception! Wendy is kind and compassionate to staff and service users alike and always remembers to check in with people how they are and what they have going on currently. Wendy goes out her way to ensure that service users do not wait inordinate amounts of time to be seen. Wendy will also ensure that staff are safe and happy - those little chats at the reception desk make a huge difference to mine and many others day. Wendy has a natural warmth about her, she is very approachable, and has an excellent memory! No matter the weather, no matter if there is Covid going around (or some other nasty infection), no matter how hard of a day she has had, Wendy always manages to brighten someone else's day and I don't think she even realises she does this!