The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
We would like to nominate Jo as a way of saying a huge 'Thank You' for all the work they do.
Jo is always there to support and always tries to find a way to facilitate a positive outcome to any possible random query we present her with.
Jo is a font of knowledge and is always happy to share this, even if it means going out of her way or taking up her precious time to do this.
If it's a new area we are querying, such as visas for example, Jo will go above and beyond to find out all there is to know and share what they find.
Jo is so approachable and this encourages joined up working. Jo is such a great communicator, whether this is on teams/email or on the phone. Jo is empathetic, kind and thoughtful.
Jo is persistent and always gets the job done. Jo has really supported me well as an individual new in my role too.