The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
The Children's Looked After Administration team in Coventry & Warwickshire Partnership Trust go way beyond their remit when it comes to ensuring looked after children and young people receive their health assessments in a timely way.
They liaise with the City Council's looked after administrator who we consider an honorary member of our Health team, and those distant areas when Coventry's looked after children have been placed out of city, to ensure these already vulnerable children are not forgotten in busy clinician's workloads.
They also routinely contact areas that have placed children within Coventry to keep tabs on when they are next due health reviews and to ensure these are being picked up.
The whole team are always helpful, considerate and supportive of each other and to all the clinicians and managers of the service, with no task being too much trouble for them. They collaborate closely with others to explore the best ways to innovate and improve the service, with the main focus of ensuring the children's outcomes are met and they never forget that children who are looked after can remain highly vulnerable and often still at risk whilst in care.
They are an absolute pleasure to work with