The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Estates & Ancillary
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
I nominate the portering team cross all of our sites for the consistent high standards of work ethic, professional performance and continued empathy to patients, staff and members of the public.
the are a small but exceptionally efficient team and enhance all clinical teams areas care and treatment of our patient groups.
at all times they embody care, consideration and compassion. As a team they are proactive and engaged with clinical users respectfully and mindfully. They have a robust, supportive management team and supplement the organizational service delivery on all our sites. The portering team are absolutely essential to the well being of patients, staff and the organization as a whole and all done with a smile and proactive attitude. Hero's each and every one.