The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Jemma joined the team in August 2022 and has become a reliable and effective member of the team. She has taken on responsibility for studies and has worked hard to manage her area of clinical teams. She goes above and beyond to get things done and works hard to ensure things are done right and completed correctly which is so important in research. Jemma is a good team player and enjoys socialising with the team and joining in the conversations in the office. She is very supportive to other staff and participants alike and has a good record of recruitment ensuring targets are met. She is a friend to all and a useful employee who works hard to complete all tasks effectively.
Please click on the documents below to view the supporting documents.
View Document 1