The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
The Research and Innovation Team are a joy to work with. They go out to most of the community teams in the Trust and promote research studies as appropriate. They work with clinicians and other staff to provide the best service for patients. The team is cohesive bringing together both physical health and mental health research staff. The staff are made up of Research Nurses, Clinical Research Practitioners and the Research Governance team as well as Pharmacy and Public Involvement. All staff are dedicated to offering research to as wide a community as possible and make efforts to ensure every patient gets the opportunity to take part in research. They work with Principal Investigators offering them training and support when needed ensuring people can develop in all sorts of ways. It is a lovely team who are supportive and caring of one another. A joy to work with them.