The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Estates & Ancillary
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Julie will basically sort out anything that you need from her. If something doesnt work in A&E, she will find a way to make it happen. There is a lot that goes wrong in A&E. She always has a smile on her face, and is happy to help. I dont know how she has the answer to everything but it ranges from fixing computers to sourcing more cutlery for the staff room, or finding extra furniture. If you dont know who to ask to sort something out, then I would start with Julie. She is "part of the furniture" in our department.