The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Fantastic work ethic, a pleasure to work with!!! Always smiling, goes above and beyond for staff and patients! Recently helped with a provision issue where we had no stock, Emma when out of her way to help source new stock!
Before this job Emma was our House keeper aswell, patient love speaking to her, and she takes time to chat with patients. Ensures notice boards and educational boards are upto date and beautifully decorated aswell.
I feel like Emma would greatly appreciate this award, she has her own personal health issues, dealing with long COVID and still goes above and beyond in her role.