The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Admin & Clerical
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
I work with Claire on a daily basis, and I see the incredibly positive impact that her work ethic and professionalism have on our team and patients. She goes above and beyond her duties on a regular basis, and our department would not be what it is today if not for her input. Claire is very conscientious, innovative, embraces change, and she is a phenomenal team player and hard-working person. For the past year, she has worked on her own (we should have 2 administrators) as we have been unsuccessful in recruiting another administrator. She has not complained once but instead, she has highlighted her concerns in a professional manner and she has asked for help whenever she needed. Claire is at the front desk and she is the first person our patients encounter and I am proud to say that she gets a lot of good feedback for patients and relatives.