The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Nic has a stand alone role within the organisation. Over the last 12 months she has had to deal with bringing together teams to work in new ways under an extremely difficult financial time. Nic has had to balance the needs of the organisation, managers and different teams and has had to find new ways of using data to change working practices. In one change that Nic has implemented and spearheaded it resulted in a 50% time saving for the HR team for inputting Deanery Rotational doctors in to ESR. Nic never stands still she always looks for new innovative ways of working.