The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
The Workforce Information is a team that was formed 12 months ago and has continued to grow. This new team have been able to identify the organisations needs, which during the past 12 months have changed frequently, and identified the data sources and managed to transform the data for each end user.
They have worked closely with all teams inside their department and outside. Communicating exceptionally across all levels and external partners i.e. ICB.
On a more individual level for me in my role data quality is paramount for all employees. They have listened to my professional needs and worked together to help support in my goals ensuring they incorporate them in their team goals. They have provided me tools to help me achieve my goals and provided different prospective and thinking to all challenges.
The team are always proactive and have some really tight turnarounds and pressures especially in the past 12 months in challenging times due to strikes and financial situations. When they are pressured they always support each other - take time for each other - and support those around them.
They have created a lovely team with a superb work ethic and ethos and they are a joy to work besides.