The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
Estates & Ancillary
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
The Estates team is a dedicated, hard-working team, made up of several craftsmen, engineers, apprentices and office team. The hospital's small but dedicated team operates tirelessly to support patients and staff, but they often go unrecognised.
The team are the first port of call in an emergency and work effortlessly to ensure patients and staff are safe at all times, paying close attention to every detail.
Their enthusiasm and dedication to excellence have led to great achievements, and they deserve to be rewarded.
I would like to thank the unsung heroes who keep the hospital silently running in the background, keep up the good work!