The Only National Awards For Non-Medical / Non-Clinical NHS Staff & Volunteers
IT & Digital
Individual or Team Nomination?
In these challenging times, nominators were asked to show how the nominee had demonstrated the following qualities:
- Exceptional work ethic - going above and beyond their job description, especially in the past 12 months.
- Outstanding achievement/s in work or outside of the organisation where relevant.
- Drive for innovation and proactive leadership in these challenging times.
- High level of interpersonal skills, such as kindness, empathy, loyalty and thoughtfulness to staff and patients.
- A resilience considering Covid to their role and to the health and wellbeing of their colleagues.
Nominee's story :
Claire is a dedicated, innovative and motivated colleague. She joined the Trust and our Practice Development & Education Team in 2021 bringing with her a unique skill set including learning technology, data analytics and system development knowledge and experience. She works tirelessly with a range of clinical and non clinical teams across the Trust with a solution focused approach to all that she does. Her expertise is well respected across all of our education teams with her 'can do' attitude and expert guidance she has supported teams to improve their e-learning content, develop new workflows and create more sophisticated and efficient data reporting systems. In the last 18 months she has worked closely with system developers to create a new electronic system to manage our NHSE non medical CPD funding across the Trust. Beyond this, she frequently acts as an organisational expert in the development and maintenance of our Trust Learning Management System, providing constant advice and support to the Learning Management System Team as well as advising, implementing and testing system enhancements.
Claire is a highly valued member of our Corporate Education Leadership Team and well respected by all her colleagues. Her work goes above and beyond her job description and has Trust-wide impact every day but this is often invisible to all but those working closely with her. She is most definitely our unsung hero.